Just five minutes away from the bathing resort Ospedaletti we offer this large country…
60011 Arcevia, Ancona, Italië
In Arcevia (Marche) we have this incredible beautiful country house for sale 900 m², 4 separate apartments, natural swimming pool, plot size 130.000 m².
The antique water mill stands completely free and in the middle of nature – in an original valley on the edge of the Gola della Rossa national nature park in Le Marche. The estate is easily accessible. Several airlines fly at relatively low prices to Bologna, Ancona, Perugia or Rome.
The owners bought the estate in 2013 and between 2014 and 2020 it has been renovated with heart and soul together with contractor and local community. Due to a new phase of life, the owners are offering it for sale.
Since 2015, the estate has a commercial use and is a well-run business. Rentals for business activities (team meetings, events) and holidays (higher segment). There are already many reservations in the bookings for the coming financial year. There are still opportunities for expansion (indoors and outdoors). If desired, website and social marketing activities can be taken over.
The estate is also extremely suitable for own occupation with guest rooms or for example a riding school.
Four spacious flats have been created on the estate; they are fully furnished and comply with the latest building regulations (e.g. with regard to earthquake resistance). Everything is also documented at the Land Registry.
The building style is characterised by the preservation of authentic details: robust and sturdy combines with (durable) modern, light materials. Total capacity: ten (double) bedrooms, six bathrooms, four kitchens (well equipped including dishwashers and ovens) and four living rooms.
All flats have their own entrance and can be connected. The layout is as follows:
– Three flats have been created in the restored water mill: large vaulted central hall with authentic frescoes and on the ground floor and first and second floor each an own flat. All flats are fully furnished (and in addition to the central heating also have a fireplace) and each have a private terrace (with six-seater dining tables and seats);
– Adjacent house of the miller: from ruin to a beautifully restored furnished house with two floors (and next to CV also a wood stove). Including its own terrace (four persons dining table and seats);
– No less than four cantina under the watermill: one cantina (40m2) has been fully restored and furnished as a professional kitchen (here, cooking workshops take place under the direction of the own chef). The other three are “hull” and are used as production space (heating etc) and storage.
On top of 1000m2 there are the following possibilities;
– Restored stable opposite the water mill: now used as storage. Can also be made suitable for habitation;
– Ruined small mill in the woods (bookings for 250m2) by the stream. Offers possibility to make suitable for charming residence.
– all installations (including electricity) recently renewed.
– Extensive electrical installation, solar panels 5.5 KW including battery system for electricity available (will be connected in the coming months)
– Hot water for sanitary facilities is on solar energy
– Heating by means of pellet boilers, wood-burning stove connected to CV and fireplace.
The estate is situated in a lush valley in the natural park Gola della Rossa & Frasassi. Here you can still find peace and quiet and original flora and fauna. The watermill and its buildings are historical heritage with the responsibility to handle them with care. The owners have chosen to bring together sustainable and comfortable living on the estate. Where possible with a positive impact on the environment and local society. Only the grounds around the mill are cultivated with plants and terraces; the rest of the 13 hectares (with woods, hills and lawns) are unspoilt. A stream with lagoons and waterfalls runs across the grounds. Because the sun shines often and often, solar energy is used for the generation of sanitary hot water and soon also for electricity.
Natural swimming pool (12x6m)
A fine example of sustainability is the natural swimming pool that was designed and built (in 2018). The whole consists of a swimming area of 12x6m with an adjacent plant filter of 12x2m. The pool is filled with water from the stream. A powerful pump circulates the water between the swimming area and the plant-based filter and permanent filtration takes place (including additional bio and UV filters). Several times a week, the water quality is measured and checked for correct composition. In contrast to the chlorinated water that is normally used in swimming pools, the water in the swimming pond is soft, fresh and beneficial. In the evening, the underwater lighting is switched on. To complete the feeling, there is a spacious sun terrace and (young) fruit and olive trees are planted around the pool. The abundant lavender and rosemary do not only spread a lovely fragrance for the people; numerous butterflies are frequent visitors.
|Prestazione energetica in attesa di certificazione.|